Thursday 16 June 2011

Book number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, for any1 that's actually read 'wishful thinking' then you will know how it ends. Book 2, begins from that ending. Different characters completely, and different thoughts and 'wishes'. Anyhoo, thought i would let you know, and hopefully entice you with the knowledge that book2 is in the process. Past the 'note' stage, and entering the 'beginning of the plot' stage. It's all there, well, in my head, but rapidly becoming its own entity! Hopefully when complete you will enjoy. Let me know your thoughts up 2 now. Have fun, Phil

4 comments:

  1. Big day for you Phil! Your blog looks very prof.
    I may be able to help you answer the Facebook Author page question in a couple of days after I get some work done and answers from my webguy. Good work, you're on way man.
    JohnSmithAbyss
    http://goo.gl/OBFcY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a facebook page is always good for authors and entrepreneurs, Phil. That is the postmodern way, I understand. You're also on Twitter, which is good. It's important to have a blog and get some inexpensive but attractive business cards printed with your blog addy on it, too. Good luck. I read a preview of your book, Phil. It's interesting and I look forward to getting it at a reduced price when it comes out officially. Very best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't mean the book should be at a reduced price, I only meant the Kindle version is what I'm waiting for as I love my Kindle! I'm a senior and on a fixed income but do love to read these ebooks, and will add yours to my files soon.Congrats again and your blog looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the second book, Phil. You're more than "wishing."

    ReplyDelete