Monday 29 August 2011

My Book has been reduced in Price

My publishers, Publish America, have reduced the price of my book 'Wishful Thinking' by $15.00, it is now available for only $9.95. I know Amazon is to drop the price very soon with British, American, French, German and Japanese Sites. My book is available from many other retailers across the world, just click onto 'Where you can buy my book' on the right, to find out where it is available. The Amazon Kindle version of my book will also be coming down in price. I will keep you updated to all price drops .

1 comment:

  1. The price drop is a good move, Phil. I read the opening chapter and I'd definitely buy this book if it was cheaper. I'm a published author turned indie, and my books all come out at 99 cents in fact. The e-book revolution is really driving the price right down, and new authors like you and me have to concentrate on building a readership first. Do you read Joe Konrath's blog? He has some great advice on pricing, and on publishing in general. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete